All service offerings may include some or all of the following items:
- Transfer from place of death to funeral home
- Preliminary Preparation and Dressing of the deceased
- Professional support and administrative staff assistance
- Casket or Urn (as selected)
- Casket or urn present for service in the funeral home chapel or at a church
- Funeral Coach (Hearse)
- General Duty and Service Vehicles, Clergy/Lead Vehicle
- Documentation including government forms, clergy information, cemetery or crematorium information, funeral directors proof of death certificates
- Register book, memorial or prayer cards and acknowledgement stationary
- Casket or urn burial vault
The traditional funeral service allows the survivors to express and satisfy their own emotional and psychological needs. While the funeral is about the person who has died, it is for the survivors. The funeral service helps family members and friends face the reality of the death. This is the first step toward overcoming grief. There are many ways to personalize a funeral service such as music, video tributes played at the service, displaying personal items, memory boards of pictures, floral arrangements, personal eulogies by family members, friends or minister and fraternal services are just a few of the many options available.
Memorial and Celebration of Life Services
Contrary to what most people believe, cremation does not limit a family's choices. Cremation allows the family to still have a funeral service with the casket present. Families may decide to have a memorial or celebration of life service which may or may not include having the urn present. Once cremation has taken place there are also many options for the family to consider with regards for your loved ones urn. They may include burial in a family plot, a niche in a cemetery columbarium, scattering or keeping the urn at home.
Gathering Of Family and Friends
Some families may not feel the need for a formal funeral or memorial service with clergy present. Gatherings allow a family to be supported by their family and friends where they can remember the life lived by their loved one. Pictures, music and food can be arranged for as part of this offering.
For families who wish only a simple and dignified service for a ground burial of the deceased (casket or urn) with an open or private service at the cemetery.
Direct Burial or Cremation
A minimal service provided for families who want no services and only an immediate disposition of the deceased either by burial or cremation.